Sunday, January 24, 2010


Erin Barton
October 9, 2008 (Lindon)I am thinking back to the memories up the street at the old house in Lindon. Ty was all over the place, all Traci had to ask was for him to check in, and he would, never fail with the cutest, "hi mom" just checking in and was out with a juicy juice just as fast as we saw him. Shortly there after Ty had little sister's to check on and took on that task as his right as a big brother. Wasting no time when given the privelage to tell Tay or Kenni, "Mom want's you". Im suddenly reminded of the creator of this particular tribute and her bathing suit in her crack, tan line included. You had no problem keeping up with their energy. What were you eight? I love the Christmas morning memories, they always made Ty wait til he wanted to burst. I'm pretty sure he dug it!
Thank's Jamie!
Jacque, Tigh, Charlotte, and baby Gunderson
October 12, 2008 (Cedar Hills)After I had Charlotte, I was hooked on Banana Bread. i would make multiple loaves a week! I took someover to Taylor because she would watch Charlotte all the time. Next thing I hear from her is, "Ty ate ALL the banana bread!". She then proceeds to ask me to make her banana bread, but to be secret about it, so Ty won't won't know. How do you be secret about banana bread?! I found a different solution. I made Ty his very own loaf of banana bread and put a little label on it that said, "Ty's bread. No touchy". I guess he loved it. And so did everyone else because he left theirs alone! I should have made him more. I didn't realize he liked it that much until recently! I will continue to make the Bleyl's Banana Bread in memory of Tyler
Natalie Hullinger
October 13, 2008 (Cedar Hills)Tyler and I go to school together and he is my neighbor, and we were in the same ward for a little while. I never knew Tyler really well but I sure do remember him. He was quite the funny lad! I remember last year in school he grew the biggest most awesome beard! It was so cool because he was only sixteen at the time and no one could grow a beard like him! I remember riding the bus with him and always seeing him with a great big smile across his face and having a great time with his friends. He was always so nice to everyone and to me. I wish so much that I could have known him better and hung out with him, we will just have to hang out when I go to the other side too! But I do know that he made a huge impact in my life. Tyler is an amazing guy and he is missed greatly! Take Care Tyler!
Alex Warner
September 29, 2008 (Cedar Hills)Me, tyler, token(adrian) were doing a job up in wyoming for his dad's company and on one of our brakes we blow one of the trees down with his shotgun although it took about 12 rounds to make it fall over. After we emptyed the house of all damaged wood me made the largest bon-fire i've ever seen. we all (rob and his employees) stood around about 50-75 yards away to enjoy the flames. we used the jet fans to feed oxygen rich air into the core of the bon-fire to make it burn higher and hotter. That was one of many of great memories i have of Tyler.
Jacque Compton Gunderson
September 29, 2008 (Cedar Hills)I remember Tyler peeing circles in front of my house. Oh boy. Gotta love him!
Whit D. Adams
September 30, 2008 (Cedar Hills)I remember when Ty and I made pee circles in front of Jacque's house while on our Mt. Bikes. ha ha lol

Andrew HumpherysSeptember 30th, 2008
lol i know this isnt a laughing matter but when i think of tyler i remember him making jokes and laughing! i didnt know him that well i knew him for about a week! it was when liahona prepatory academy went on its mexico trip! i remember being in the buss riding to place to place and how he had many friends mostly girls..... that loved him! i remember him doing things like when taylor and him had a sunburn .... he grabed a alovera plant and teared it open in the buss and taylor and him put it on :) it was so funny!!!!! im sorry taylor i hope you will be able to move on... and not be to burdened with the loss of your amazing brother! im pretty sure i speak for every one we will all miss hiom deeply!
Tara Oberhansley Fisher October 1st, 2008
I keep thinking of all the fun stories I have of Ty and this one is my favorite. Sorry Ty, it's too funny to keep in. About 4 years ago vacationing with the Bleyl's at lake Powell, we are all sitting around in the family room just yakking. All of a sudden we see Ty and his friend (you know who you are) running through the house boat screaming like their on fire. They jump overboard and start rubbing their faces like mad. Now it really looks like their on fire. Yes? oh no.... They have found some left over sunscreen in the bathroom and have carefully applied to their faces. Sunscreen or "Vagisil"? As you guessed "Vagisil"! Love you Ty
Lonnie N. Adams
October 1st, 2008
Last summer (2007), Tyler "Big T" was part of our family vacation. We floated the Provo river; Nan and I in one canoe and Whit and Tyler in the other. It wasn't long, before Ty and Whit were in their own make believe world of Pirates and Sailing Ships. What a laugh. We also went water skiiing. We tried and tried and tried, but "Big T" just couldn't get up on the skies. So he improvised. Instead of skiing, I simply drug him behind the boat while he held on to the rope. He made a hell of a human torpedo. He is sorely missed. I'm gonna miss my third son!!!
Tiffany Galloway
October 2, 2008
i remember when me and Molly went to ask Tyler if he wanted to go to the dance with Molly and we made a huge poster board with dumb dumbs all over it and put it on his front porch and rang the bell.. his little sister came out and kept one making the sounds girls usually make... aaaaawwwwwwwwwww Tyler just got asked to the dance.. next thing we hear after that is Tyler yelling at her tellin her to shut-up and to go in the house.. then his mom comes out and does the same thing, so he is outside with his little sister and mom trying to make them be quiet lol ... he was scared all the neighbors were going to hear.
Hillary Carter
October 2, 2008 (East Union High)
I met tyler at EFY last year and he was definintly the odd ball of the group. i remember making a goal that week and that was to become friends with tyler. i am so happy i did that because we became GREAT friends. he is the only person i kept in touch with from EFY. he gave me the best compliment i have ever gotten and i will never forget that.
Tiffany Martin Earl
October 7, 2008 (Cedar Hills)I was honored to be someone that Tyler shared his softer side with. Probably doesn't hurt to be the girlfriends mom. One night, after cutting his hair into a mohawk, he and Lexi came over and asked me to shave the mohawk off. With a huge grin on my face I eagerly agreed. When I got done cutting his hair he looked so handsome. He sat down on my couch with Lexi and we began to talk. He turned to me and with all seriousness he asked me, "Do you want to know why I ask you to shave my mohawk off tonight?" I obviously said, "YES!" He began to share with me an experience that had happened earlier that night. He and Lexi had gone to dinner at Wingers. He was walking to their seat a few paces behind Lexi. As he looked at her he thought, how perfect she was. How she always presents herself so wholesomely and sweet. He told me, "That is one of the many things I love about her." And then I saw myself in the mirrors on the wall and he realized right then that he wasn't a match to her. " I want to match her ," he said. "I want people to look at her and me and say that there is a match." We talked so long that night about how he wanted to be like her and the things that she wanted to be like him. i.e. outgoing and outreaching to others.Everytime my daughter went out the door with Tyler I knew that she was with not only her best friend but someone who would protect her at all costs. He has always been very protective of Lexi. There has never been any doubt in any of our minds that Tyler has loved her since he laid eyes on her. He won her heart in February and he told me many times, this has been the best time of my life, with her. I have so many memories of Tyler. Through Lexi, through his mother and family, and I have some of my own sweet memories where Tyler shared with me his giant teddy bear heart and his tender testimony. I love that big kid! We just "got " eachother. I can't wait to see him again. But until then Tyler, keep your promise and stay close to us. I love you handsome.
Jordan Lenhart
October 18, 2008 (Highland)i went to park city with the Bleyls a couple months ago. Tyler stood up to go outside while he was texting and the next thing we know we heard a big thump by the screen door. He hurried and looked up to see if anyone saw. Tyler had completley ran into the glass door!! He kept tellin us to stop laughing but we just couldnt contain ourselves haha love you ty!!!
Molly Francom
October 19, 2008 (cedar hills)my senoir year of high school i asked Tyler to a dance. we went to Carls Jr. for dinner and since i asked him on the date im supposed to pay right?... well!!... Tyler refused to let me buy his $6 burger and payed for it himself. haha!!! i love him so much!!! that was the best dance i had ever been to!! it was the only dance that my date actually took me with him to talk to the people he knew. well technically he danced me to talk to the people he knew! we didn't actually walk anywhere!! i will never forget how great he looked with that cane in that top hat!!!! Jessica Zepeda October 19, 2008 (cedar hills) i didnt know him well, but i remember in 9th grade i had a crush on him caus he was in one of my classes. i thought he was sooooo attractive and wanted to be friends. i went to lp and he went to af so unfortunetly it never happened. my heart goes out to his family.
Jessica Zepeda
October 19, 2008 (cedar hills)i didnt know him well, but i remember in 9th grade i had a crush on him caus he was in one of my classes. i thought he was sooooo attractive and wanted to be friends. i went to lp and he went to af so unfortunetly it never happened. my heart goes out to his family.
Firat Bakioglu
October 25,2008 (Cedar Hills)ty was like my bro.. i really like him and felt really close to him all time that i was in ut. Tyler was always funny, kinda crazy, and always doing funny and crazy things, like what he did.....he liked making jokes on me alot but once it didnt work... One day We were walking uphill home after get out to school bty was like us like every day routine and tyler spit and i said gross tyler dont. and he did again :) and i said tyler stop and he spit again but this time becuase of the strong wind the spit got on my naked arm.. We both stopped and i was like what da h... we looked each other a moment and he saw my evil eyes looking at him . he start runing escaping from me, but i dropped my all back back and everything and and ran i finally caought him and jumped on him it was so funny that he was all begging me and yelling me like ....firaaattt..... let me go oooo...plsssss... i wont spit again..... after a while he cought me spitting and he was mad!!!!:) and we start racing on who is gonna spit longer distance./.........
Dave D
Island Park
This was a trip not to be forgotten. Ty was one of the youngest guys in the group and the rest were in their thirties. Going on wild rides with the rented snowmobiles and letting those machines go full throtle past the 100 mph mark. The look on his face was priceless, A time not to be forgotten. However, the most impresive thing that everyone still to this days talks about - - was how this smart aggressive boy won our all night poker party which lasted until the wee hours of the morning. He walked away with all of our money (6-700 dollars) and we had to hear about it for th 6 hour ride home. We were lucky we all made it home because we busted into our gass money to try and take it away from the boy. What a fun time we had. You can guarantee that the trips to come will include a story of when a little boy named Ty took everyones money in Poker.

Cody Goulart
Cedar Hills, Ut
My favorite memory would have to be when I was walking home from school and about 50 feet from my house all of a sudden I hear an engine floor it and I look behind me and here comes adrian and tyler in tylers sentra up the hill at like 50 mph coming at me and I took off towards my house with them coming up behind me and then tyler turns and stops beside me and both of them laughed and adrian said it looked like i was running as fast as the car and then of coarse he came in and ate some rice and soy sauce fun times

No comments: